Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I can see the Stars come thru my Room


(english/ deutsch)

The last weeks were quite Stressful. I had to finish three projects and had to prepare another one. Two weeks in the academy, usually till 12 AM and one time even till 3 AM is very tireing. But I'm actually confident about the Result. I already got some good Feedback. Thanks guys! :)
When I have good pictures after it has been scored, I'll post the results of my felting project. I experimented and used all feltingtechniques there are available, like needle felting, wet felting, nuno felting and even shibori techniques. But I'll talk about that later more.

Last Week I have been to the Hannover Exhibition and used it as a inspirational source for my (steampunk)works and the technician in me :D What was really interesting were 3D Printers- I want one :D - and how energy will be used in the future.
We actually just wanted to stay a few hours, but in the end we stayed there nearly the whole day. After that we definitely had enough of gearboxes, cogs and pneumatic cylinders.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Die letzten Wochen waren ziemlich stressig hatte drei Projekte fertig zu bekommen und noch eins vorzubereiten. Zwei Wochen in der Akademie bis meist 24 Uhr und einmal sogar bis 3 Uhr Nachts zu sitzen schlaucht schon, aber von dem Ergebnis bin ich schon ueberzeugt und hab schon einiges an Feedback dazu bekommen. Thanks Leute :)
Wenn ich gute Fotos nach der Bewertung machen kann, poste ich das Ergebnis meiner Filzarbeit noch. Ich hab eigentlich alle Filztechniken verwendet die es gibt und ausprobiert. Nadelfilzen, Nassfilzen, Nunofilzen und Shibori Techniken. Dazu dann mehr.

Letzte Woche war ich auch noch auf der Hannover Messe und hab diese als Inspirationsquelle fuer meine (Steampunk)Arbeiten und den Techniker in mir genutzt :D Was mich interessiert hatte waren die 3D Drucker und wie Energie in der Zukunft verwendet wird.
Aus nur ein paar geplanten Stunden, verbrachten wir dann doch letztendlich fast den ganzen Tag dort. Danach hatte ich aber dann erstmal genug von Getrieben, Zahnraedern und Pneumatischen Zylindern.




Thu 'Bond' (snowfashion.blogspot.com)



Please don't feed the robot!

2 Reflections:

Sara Ambivalent said...

das erste bild ist super! haha sehr schön!
aber die anderen auch *_* ich mag dieses erstes zahnräderdings XD

Thu said...

Ich mag das Bild von mir :D!*Egopush*
Nein, alle Bilder sind toll x).